10. Pretend the holidays never happened. It’s just another manic Monday.
9. Pretend it’s Friday.
8. Set the alarm an hour early and snooze like it’s still the holiday.
7. Wear pajamas under your street clothes; live all day closer to bedtime.
6. Make the kids say, “I haven’t seen you since last year!” 100 times on the way to school. Perhaps they won’t bother saying it again once they get there, and you won’t have to pretend to find it funny.
5. Pack breakfast for lunch.
4. Serve breakfast for dinner.
3. Perfect the following: “Make your own damn breakfast.”
2. Curse the know-it-alls who write earnest top ten tips lists and make you feel like a frazzled frump.
1. Repeat after me: Eighteen hours until bed time.
Have a Happy Manic Monday, All.