9. Watching the news without my heart quickening.
8. Allowing myself to get “sucked” into a moment without worrying about “the schedule.”
7. Being completely naive to other people’s pee, poop, lumps, bumps, snot, phlegm and bizarre rashes.
6. Spending less than 3-digits at the grocery store when I just run in for milk.
5. Not having to coordinate a closet/toy room purge with weekly garbage pick up.
past 6 am, past 7 am, actually just, sleeping.
3. Absolute quiet.
2. Getting through a meal without the spill of a drink, a fall from a chair, or a good ol’ fashioned whine about the “things on the rice.”
1. Walking on my kitchen floor barefooted without collecting enough crumbs to feed a small family, regardless of how many times I have swept the floor that day.