As the mother of three boys, there are times when I speak and do not know myself. Here are some odd utterances from our hockey-filled weekend.
- I’d rather stick a hot poker in my eye than ride for five hours in the team bus to the tournament.
And on the very same weekend:
- Maybe there’s room for your brothers and me to take the bus to the tournament….
- Our renovation plans will have to include a separate entrance and a room for the hockey equipment.
- What is that smell? I’ve washed all the equipment and it still smells. I’ll have to hunt it down, piece by piece…
- (In the car, on our way home from the 9th trip to the rink.) Please. Just. Don’t. Speak.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:
One thing that I am very happy to say: Thank you for helping us make our goal of 100 likes on facebook! Keep on spreading the word.